Terms and conditions
Information published on this web site is provided for the use of its visitors. Although care has been taken to ensure technical and factual accuracy, some errors may occur. No guarantee is given of the accuracy or completeness of information on these pages. Please be aware that Personal Space Ltd. may alter the information on its web site from time to time. Personal Space Ltd. shall have no liability arising from the use by any party of the information on this web site. Personal Space Ltd. exclude all liability for contamination or damage caused by any virus or electronic transmission.
Personal Training & other therapies: each session will last up to one hour. The fees for each session must be paid in advance, or on the day of the session.
Membership payment is paid in full for the year.
Cancellations must be made at least 24 hours in advance of scheduled sessions. Sessions cancelled less than 24 hours in advance will be charged in full by the trainer.
Sessions shall start and finish at the scheduled times. Any client who has not arrived within twenty minutes of the scheduled start time, and without prior notice, shall be deemed to have cancelled and will be charged for the entire session. Sessions will not be extended due to lateness of the client. Sessions commencing after the scheduled time due to lateness on behalf of the trainer, will either merit an extended finish time or training/therapy time in lieu for the client.
In the event a medical problem or other prolonged circumstance prevents completion of the advance-paid sessions, Personal Space Ltd. will refund the remaining sessions, except when any session is cancelled with less than 24 hours notice or the sessions become expired.
Personal Space Etiquette
The team at Personal Space Ltd are here to provide the best possible standards in all aspects of Health and Fitness. The following rules apply to all our gym users:
• All gym users must be respectful of other members and clients and refrain from using phones.
• All users are to leave their bags and belongings in the lockers provided in the changing rooms for the duration of their session. All users are requested to take all their belongings from the lockers and changing rooms after they finished using the gym.
• Personal Space Ltd. provides free towels for all users of the gym. All users are to place the towels after use in the towel bin located in the reception area.
• Wear proper exercise attire and shoes (No jeans, khakis, long sleeves shirts, slippers, sandals, etc).
• Wipe away any sweat on the gym equipment with your gym towel after using.
• Strictly no food and drinks allowed in the gym (except plain water). Do not mix and drink your supplements in the gym.
• Do not bang / drop the free / stacked weights.
• Do not hog the equipment. Allow other gym users to use it in during your rest intervals.
• No vulgar remarks or unruly behaviour in the gym.
• Return the free weights to their original positions after using.
• No dangerous act / exercise is allowed.
• Ensure all barbells are secured with the safety collars prior to use.
• Get a spotter to spot you when performing free weights exercises.
• Please put back all equipment after use.
• When in doubt, please ask one of the Personal Space trainers on duty.
Personal Space Ltd. reserves the right to refuse entry to any gym, upon failure to comply with any of the above rules and etiquette.
Personal Space Ltd. and its staff will not be responsible for any personal losses, damages and injuries, including death, that arise as a result from the usage of the Personal Space Gym.
Physical Condition of Client
The client confirms that he/she is in good physical condition, that he/she is capable of engaging in active or passive exercise and that such exercise would not be detrimental to his/her health, safety or physical comfort.
Data Privacy & Security Policy
Personal Space Ltd. is committed to keeping your personal data safe and we take every reasonable precaution to ensure security. Access to your personal information is restricted to employees at Personal Space Ltd. Our employees are legally bound to maintain the confidentiality of this information, and may not use this data for any purpose other than to complete the services required of their employment.
Your personal data is used for internal purposes only and is never sold or shared with anyone outside of Personal Space Ltd., unless we disclose information in response to a law enforcement or medical emergency request.
All the material on this website is copyright of Law for Life or is used with the permission of the owners. Your use of the website and its content grants no rights to you in relation to Personal Space’s intellectual property rights including, without limitation, copyright, trade marks, logos, graphics, photographs, animations, videos and text or the intellectual property of third parties in the website and its contents.