Personal Space Ltd. is committed to keeping your personal data safe and we take every reasonable precaution to ensure security. Access to your personal information is restricted to employees at Personal Space Ltd. Our employees are legally bound to maintain the confidentiality of this information, and may not use this data for any purpose other than to complete the services required of their employment.
Your personal data is used for internal purposes only and is never sold or shared with anyone outside of Personal Space Ltd., unless we disclose information in response to a law enforcement or medical emergency request.
What do we do with your information?
• When you browse our website we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system. We are currently not using this feature or cookies on our website.
• If you send us a message using our feedback form we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, email address and query in order to reply to you.
• When you buy something from us directly, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address in order to issue you an invoice.
• If you sign up to our newsletter and give your permission, we may send you emails with relevant information and updates. All emails and newsletters from our site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
• Paper notes from osteopathic consultations when not in use are stored on the premises at all times and under lock and key. Osteopathic Practice Standards insist that notes be kept for a minimum of eight years after the last consultation and at least until the 25th birthday of a patient who is a child.
How do you get my consent?
When you give us personal information, for example to send us feedback or information about your health, complete a transaction, sign up for our mailing list, etc. we assume that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for another reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at any time, by emailing us at: email@example.com or, writing to us: Personal Space, Leconfield House, London, W1J 5JA, United Kingdom.
We may make your personal information available if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our terms and conditions.
We use Mindbody to provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our services to you.
Other providers we use
In general, the providers we use, such as health centers will only collect, use and disclose your information to allow them to perform the services they provide for us.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand how they handle your personal information.
When you click on links on our website, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
Once you leave our website or are redirected to another website or application, you are no longer governed by this privacy notice.
We reserve the right to update this privacy notice at any time, so please do check it frequently. Changes and clarifications will take effect immediately upon their posting on the website. If we make material changes to this policy, we will notify you here that it has been updated.
Questions and contact information
If you would like to access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, use our contact form or write to. We will be happy to help.