Personal Space will comply with any health designation documentation that the Government implements to ensure the gym and treatment rooms environments are as safe as possible.
On Monday 27th July 2020 Personal Space will reopen for 1-2-1 sessions only. Please book your session directly with your trainer or via the Mindbody app
Leconfield House tenants will be permitted to enter the gym premises from 5 August 2020 provided they have booked a time slot online via the Mindbody app
- Changing rooms, lockers and showers remain closed as per Government guidelines.
- Face masks are mandatory for staff and clients. Please bring your own.
- Wait in the building reception area for your trainer to collect you.
- Your temperature will be taken twice with a non-contact thermometer on arrival.
- Before using the equipment, please ensure you’ve washed your hands thoroughly and wipe down any equipment after use.
- Gloves are not mandatory as the World Health Organisation (WHO) advice is that it is preferable not to wear gloves but to regularly wash your hands.
- Hand sanitisers/wipes will be on offer or you will be directed to where you can clean your hands.
- Posters will be on display informing everyone of social distancing and cleanliness/hygiene protocols throughout the facility.
- Please bring your own bottles and cups. We do not supply cups. We have bottles you can purchase from reception.
- Online and contactless payments only.
- Towels/’sweat towels’ will not be taken onto the gym floor/into or the treatment rooms.
- Sessions will be booked with a minimum of a 15-minute window in between to avoid crowding. Please don’t ‘wait around’ after the session.
- If you have recently travelled back from an area of risk, please be considerate and not come to the gym for a period of 2 weeks.
- At Personal Space we commit to the wellbeing of our staff and clients. If anyone shows/has any signs of COVID-19 (temperature, cough and difficulty breathing), they will be sent home to follow Government regulations.